Do you have a question about our self-storage solutions? Take a look at the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below, or contact us today for more information.
How much does self-storage cost?
- 10 ft units are valued at £15 excluding VAT per week.
- 20 ft units are valued at £25 excluding VAT per week.
- 20 ft warehouse storage is valued at £46.15 excluding VAT per week.
- 40 ft units are valued at £35 excluding VAT per week.
- 200 square ft units are valued at £57.69 excluding VAT per week.
The 10 ft units are only available at our Norwich location, and the 40 ft units are only available at Ipswich. If you get in touch with us, we can give you an exact quote for your storage purposes.
If you would like to get in touch with us, we can give you an exact quote for your storage purposes.
What can I store in my unit?
You can store a wide range of items inside your unit. Some examples include:
- Festive and seasonal items such as Christmas decorations.
- Toys, books, records, and other items that take up space in the home.
- Valuable items such as silverware and dishes.
- Vehicles such as motorcycles and boats.
- Commercial goods.
- Computer and television equipment.
- Furniture and mattresses.
- Gardening and lawnmowing equipment.
Is there anything that I am not allowed to store?
There are some items you should avoid keeping in self-storage for safety reasons:
- Flammable items that are not self-contained.
- All perishable items such as food.
- Substances or chemicals that are toxic or hazardous in nature such as acids.
- Any illegal items such as firearms.
Please speak with one of our team if you are unsure of an item you would like to store.
Is there a minimum rental period?
Our rental pricing is per week. However, if you need our units for a different length of time, please contact us.
What size storage unit do I need?
The size of unit you need depends on how much you want to store and for what purpose.
For storing seasonal items or decluttering your home, our 10ft units are an ideal option.
If you are moving home or storing away small vehicles, our 20ft units should meet your needs.
For large amounts of commercial stock or larger vehicles, our 40ft units are a great choice.
Talk to us today to find the right unit to suit your needs.
What unit sizes do I have to choose from?
Do I need to insure my unit?
While you are free to insure your unit, we offer 24/7 professional security at all our storage locations. All our storage compounds have secure locking and fencing, CCTV, floodlights and 24/7 key fob access.
To find out more about our safe and secure units, get in touch today.
How much notice do I need to give to move out of my unit?
We ask that you give us at least a week’s notice before you move out of your unit.
How do I pay for my unit?
Do you offer any discounts?
Please get in touch with our team today to find out if there are any discounts we can offer you.